Submission entry: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mbsede2023
Various contributions are welcome by IS MBSE&DE. The abstract should be submitted before MARCH 30. The review toward manuscripts submitted before JUNE 28, 2023 had been finished and notification acceptance of MBSE&DE Proceedings published by Springer had been sent out on JULY 28, 2023. There are two type of papers which can be accepted:
- These paper are presenting practical ideas, real cases, and practical achievements.
- The descriptive paper should summarize the scope of the paper and the primary results and findings, emphasizing new advances, theories and/or applications so that the program committee will be able to understand the originality and the value of the work.
- These are long manuscripts addressing novel ideas, theoretical issues, technology, methodology, and applications.
- A clear statement of contribution is required.
- The papers should also include an introduction, background, theory, a discussion of the validation and results, and a literature survey.
The full papers (in English) for scientific and practice contributions should not exceed 15 pages including abstract, figures and references. Please include a 150-word abstract and 3-6 keywords best describing the paper. Submissions should be formatted according to the guidelines of Lecture Notes in Computer Science at Springer Verlag. Author instructions can be downloaded at https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines . And the LaTeX templates are available in Overleaf for service.
All full-length submission will be double-blinded reviewed by at least 3 technical committee members. Please do remove information, such as authors names, affiliations, email addresses, from the manuscripts. Cross-similarity check will also be conducted under Springer's requirements. Submission with high cross similarity will be rejected directly. The IS MBSE&DE proceedings will be published by Springer as one CCIS volume. CCIS is abstracted/indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago and Scopus.